The good news is you can instantly change your prospects with the opposite sex for the better. With just a few quick changes, you will notice that people, most importantly women and/or girls will react differently to you.
This is not to say that internal changes won’t also be necessary, but you can begin to work from the outside in. For instance, you may have noticed how great you feel when you’ve got the right clothes for the occasion. Or maybe it was how uncomfortable you felt because you didn’t have the right gear. Whether it’s for an interview or a buddy’s wedding, when you’ve got the right clothes it will definitely affect the way you feel. When you’re confident, and more importantly when you look confident, that’s the most important ingredient in others finding you attractive.
You have to know enough to care for yourself. If you care for yourself, women will figure that you will know how to take care of them.
- Keep your toenails, fingernails, and nose hair trimmed regularly.
- Shave. Facial hair should be neat and trim, not unruly. Your balls, too. A man’s pubic region should be neat and trim if you ever want to get blown. No woman’s going to volunteer to go down on Bigfoot. And besides, your dick will look bigger.
- If you’re bald, face it and Bic it. You may have to do this daily, but do it. It looks better.
- Get a haircut regularly and a hairstyle. Go to a salon and if you trust them, let them show you how to wear your hair.
- Use soap designed for your face. Do not use the same soap for your face that you use for your ass. Make sure to scrub the undercarriage. Make sure you wash your balls and ass prior to going out. Cetaphil makes a great face soap that won’t dry your face.
- Use a lotion on your face with SPF of at least 15, but ideally 30. Loreal and Aveeno make great lotions for your face. This will keep your skin looking young as you age, as well as keep your skin from drying out which can lead to acne.
- Bad breath comes from decay, germs and residue in your mouth and teeth. Make sure to brush, floss and have routine dental cleanings to avoid bad breath. This is a killer. Make sure to use Listerine prior to going out.
- Get your teeth whitened. Having a great smile starts with having confidence.
- Buy cologne. It’s a good idea to take a girl with you to assist you in picking one out. If a female is unavailable, you have a great opportunity to ask the girls at the store to help you.
- Use deodorant, not anti-perspirant. Tom’s of Maine is a natural deodorant that won’t stain the underarms of your shirt by clogging your pores.
- Go to a tanning salon. Do not get a garish George Hamilton toxic tangerine look, just enough to look 10 pounds lighter and that much healthier. Additionally, if you have acne or worse, bacne (back acne), this will help clear your skin, and your body will release endorphins after tanning. I advocate this practice only in moderation as it is truly not healthy. However, there are benefits.
You don’t have to spend a great deal of money to look presentable. Clothes should be clean, unwrinkled, and should fit you.
- Make sure your clothes fit you (and don’t hang on you like a potato sack), and that they go together. Your clothes don’t have to be expensive. If you’re going to buy clothes, take a girl with you, or you have a great opportunity to talk to the girls at the store that are there to help you.
- Do not wear athletic socks unless you’re working out or are planning on being at Centre Court at Wimbledon.
- Buy some nice shoes. Athletic shoes should be worn for athletic events. Ideally you would have at least one pair of black and brown shoes.
- Buy some nice leather belts. One brown, one black.
Health and Exercise
The following are not necessarily instant in nature, but you should get started doing these right away.
- Run a few miles; slowly if you must. Keep this up at least every other day to begin with.
- Do sets of 20 each day of push-ups and sit-ups or crunches. Also you should take up a regular martial arts class, or yoga if you’d rather.
- Eat no more than 100 calories per pound of weight. For instance, if you weigh 180 pounds, consume no more than 1800 calories 5-6 times a week. You can have cheat days on days days 6 and 7, just make sure to resume your program once those days have past. This way your week can be focused on being healthy and your weekends can remain unchanged.
- Do not eat carbs at night. This means no rice, no tortillas, and no pasta after 6 pm.
- Attempt to eat a gram of protein for each pound of body weight. For instance, if you weigh 180 pounds, you should consume 180 grams of protein daily. This will help you build muscle and lose weight. Taking whey protein as a dietary supplement is a much easier way to take in this much protein.
The following behavior will communicate confidence. As at least 85% of communication is non-verbal, these are vital behaviors in presenting yourself in the best light.
- When you make eye contact with women, hold longer than they do. This may seem awkward at first. If you look away first, women feel you’re intimidated by them. It’s ok to smile if you’d like, but it’s not necessary.
- Be funny and lighthearted, playful and confident. Women that are not interested in you should not bother you, neither should any comments that women make. Many times women are testing you. Act cool and you’ll be fine. Never let emotion enter the equation, and make sure to not get down, or let yourself get too excited.
- Stand up and sit up straight. Posture is a great way to communicate that you’re confident. It asserts your presence as a man.
- Speak slowly and clearly. Do not mumble or speak too fast.
While some of these are more "instant" than others, you should get started on these right away. Not only will you feel differently, others will view you differently.